Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Las Calles (Day 15)

I've made a discovery:

Walking through this city at its busiest hour through giant waves of people each with solitary missions is an incredible experience, only amplified by wearing headphones. I can't believe I hadn't thought of it earlier. With my favorite songs in my head, the city plays itself out like a film for which I chose the score. IT'S SO FUN.

In other news, this country loves its football. The World Cup is so much more fun here than in the States.

I've got some pictures from our weekend trip to Uruguay here. And now that this page has been open for 20 minutes as the first 5 of them load, I'm just going to vow to make a good facebook album soon with scores more of them. This should do for now, though.

Chau!












No comments:

Post a Comment